Friday, December 31, 2010

MY 1ST ARRIVAL

HELLO LADIES AND GENTLE MEN
WELCOME TO JAY'S ZONE
One busy guy that can't get a break is me.. well well well lets see. i mean 1st of all i wanna thank the man that assisted me with the creation of this blog pg.  Honestly i should be the assistant because he single handedly created my blog pg for me. Special thanks to GF and i must also apologize for my long delayed updates on Jay's Zone.

WELL I'M HERE NOW    
I'm gonna try to be 100% Jay on my present blogs and my other ones to come. So please bear with me on my spellings, grammar and punctuation, as much of it wont be anywhere close to perfection. I'm only gonna say it like it is, say it like feel. So please read and leave me a comment and i'll be glad to read your comments. thanx and welcome to my Zone.

3 comments:

  1. Finally you made it, Jay. Welcome and congratulations. It is interesting to note that you chose the very last day of the end of the first decade of the first century of the new millenium to jump in.

    I am looking forward to reading more from you. Let me wish you a prosperous New Year in advance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lmao that was too funny Gf.. but i appreciate your concern.. and i'll add new things latter on today by God's grace.

    ReplyDelete
  3. welcome on board JayKwabena

    ReplyDelete